Apartments Giota Covid-19 Policy
- Now more than ever, prevention must be our top priority.
We announce the measures we implement to keep our esteemed guests and our staff healthy and safe while they are at our facilities, in compliance with the protocols from the World Health Organization and the regulations from the Greek Government regarding the COVID-19 pandemic
Regular training of employees in Health issues and observance of Health Protocols
• All staff will be medically monitored before returning to Work and during their work.
• Temperature control and completion of a Health questionnaire
• Hand sanitizers have also been installed in conspicuous places.
• Use of mask and gloves by all employees
• Increased cleaning-disinfection procedures of common areas.
• Frequent ventilation in all indoor areas.
• Check in with distance keeping and use of protective equipment.
• Disinfection of room cards and POS.
• We do not allow non-residents to enter the hotel even if they are relatives or friends
• In the Rooms we have adopted strict cleaning protocols of all surfaces with approved products. Especially in the areas that are touched most often, eg light switches, TV & A / C controls, knobs, etc.
• We apply a circular system with which the rooms available to guests are those that have been left empty for the longest time.
• We use a professional steam cleaner which ensures the greatest possible disinfection in furniture and items that are used frequently.
• The cleaning of Rooms during the stay of the guest will be done only upon his request with timely information 24 hours in advance.
• Abolition of daily change of clothing, towels and evening preparation, except at the request of the visitor.
The health of our visitors, employees and society is a commitment to us.